This 22-week pre-apprenticeship program provides practical, hands-on learning, combined with theory instruction taught by certified instructors with real-work experience. Students graduate with a relevant skill set, experience and safety certifications and leave the program prepared for work in residential, commercial, industrial, or network cabling in the working world.
We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply, as The Centre for Skills Development & Training strives to create a diverse environment in which provides equal opportunity that prohibits any form of discrimination.
This program is for you if:
- You like to work with your hands
- You learn by doing (not sitting at a desk)
- You like having lots of choice in your career
- You want an accelerated training program
- You want to pursue an apprenticeship
- You want employment assistance upon graduation
The Electrical program includes:
- Practical electrical installations and circuits wiring
- Skilled trades employability and essential skills
- Electric theory and code
- Network cabling
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- AC Motor control
- Conduit and electrical raceway fabrication
- Electrical Safety Training: First Aid, CPR, WHMIS, and Lockout / Tagout
- Blueprint reading
- Electrical installations for residential and commercial settings
There are many job opportunities available to graduates of this program. Click here to review our job map and explore the possibilities!
Need more information?
Review our frequently asked questions.
For information about Skilled Trades Training, or to arrange a personal orientation, please complete our CONTACT FORM or call 905.333.3499 x 321
For information about hiring a skilled trades graduate, please contact Mike Harwood: email@example.com or 905.333.3499 x 107 / 1.888.315.5521 x 107