CAREERS AT CARGILL
Licensed Millwright- Night Shift- $35.15 ($32.15 base + $3.00 night shift premium)
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Responsible for daily completion of production processes within a work area, operational department, operational support area, or technical domain. Ensures areas of responsibilities meet BU/Plant standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance.
Performs skilled maintenance tasks to install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and/or modify complex industrial equipment, processes and/or systems.. Assists in the installation, calibration and start up of new equipment.
Executes activities of day-to-day operations of assigned area that Complies with corporate policies and procedures related to Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR).
For details and how to apply: https://www.cargill.com/careers/hourly-production
Cargill encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request. Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. If you require accommodation please contact email@example.com. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Possession of Inter-provincial Red Seal Journeyman Millwright trade certification.
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively and lead within a team environment.
- College degree.
- Must be willing to work from heights, work outside in various weather conditions, inside the plant, in confined spaces, and in a potentially physically strenuous environment and around live animals.
- Basic knowledge of industrial safety, food safety and environmental regulations with absolute commitment to safety.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to be part of a high-performing team.
- Knowledge of the Maintenance Reliability process (predictive and preventative maintenance) and Predictive Technologies.
- Forklift operator license
- Works with minimal to no supervision and monitors quality of own work.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Hours: Full time
How to apply: https://www.cargill.com/careers/hourly-production